Social Media Policy
Disclaimer The information and advice published or made available through Xpert’s web site is believed to be accurate, but not guaranteed.
Comment Policy Customer service is the foundation of our social strategy. Our intent is to facilitate long-term relationships with each customer interaction. We aim for a balance between assistance and education, and we hope to achieve this by delivering real value in the content we create and share.
Realizing that interaction now exists on multiple screens across many different platforms and devices, it’s critical that we continue to adapt to be more nimble and transparent. Our ultimate goal is to enhance the customer experience while informing our customers about the business.
We encourage your comments on Xpert’s various social media sites, and hope you will join the discussions. We can’t respond to every comment, particularly those that are categorized as “per show” or “case-by-case” basis. We review posted comments and those that are off-topic or promoting a commercial product will generally will be removed. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language will not be tolerated. Don’t forget, the internet remembers everything.
That’s the plain English version. Here it is in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Xpert and its affiliates’ social media sites, you give Xpert (“XES”) the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Xpert Exposition Services in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
- Post someone else’s information that would violate their privacy.
XES reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user’s access to the social media sites upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the social media sites, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify XES against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.